Saturday, September 14, 2013

I Ain't Gonna Paint No More!

Have you ever read this book?
 
It is so cute. You should probably go check it out at the library right now. It is a favorite at our house. It's about a little boy who, after promising never to paint again, goes on to paint himself from head to toe. To make it even more fun you can sing the words in the book to the tune of 'It ain't gonna rain no more'. 

It was the feature book at a special story-time we have in our library where each child gets to take home a copy of the book. My kids often request to hear this book and today when they pulled it out of the bookshelf, I had an idea.

I took a picture of each of them standing in front of a white wall. I printed the picture out in black and white.
 

I taped the picture to the kids' easel, and let them paint themselves from head to toe. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment