Friday, September 7, 2012

2 Ingredient Dough

Oh how I love Pinterest! I pinned this recipe a couple weeks ago, and I am so glad. This is a bread dough recipe that uses 2 ingredients. That's right. 2. I know, this picture looks like we used WAY too many dishes for a recipe that only requires 2 ingredients, but I'm learning that whenever I cook with these two, it ends up looking like I cooked a ten course meal. Anyway, back to this dough.

All you need is:
1. Self-rising flour.
2. Greek yogurt.

Use equal parts of both, or a little more flour if it is sticky, and just mix it up and bake at like 375 for 10-15 minutes.

The beauty of it is that you can do whatever you want with it. Flatten in out and make a pizza. Mush it together an make bread. Whatever. We made little balls and then squashed in some shredded cheese and ham.

The result?
It was pretty delicious. It tasted kind of sourdoughy (is that a word?) because of the yogurt. The kids really liked it. I'd call the whole thing a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment